The Closing Timeline
Purchase & Sale Agreement
What Our Clients Say About Us:
Marc and the entire team at Canner Law are the best in the business! We’ve worked with them twice over the last 6 years and have been very pleased. They are efficient, organized, detail-oriented, knowledgeable, courteous and super helpful. We knew we didn’t have to worry about this piece of the process and that was a huge relief!
- Dina Smith
We have worked with Marc and his team on three separate real estate transactions over the last few years and cannot recommend them more highly. This team is very personable, knowledgeable, and efficient.It's obvious that they love what they do and you'll feel that in their great work ethic and communications. If you are looking for a group of people that can carry you through your real estate transactions easily while still ensuring you cross your t's and dot your i's this is the team for you!
- Madison Wetter
The Canner Law team is nothing short of outstanding. The entire group is beyond responsive, thoughtful, professional, and genuinely just nice to work with. We recently worked with their team throughout the home buying process. As first time home buyers, we didn't quite know what to expect. The Canner team made the process an absolute breeze! We cannot recommend working with this team enough.
- Courteney McDonnell
- The Massachusetts Lis Pendens: The Definitive Guide For Lawyers and Clients
- Tenant Rental Assistance Eviction Protection (Chapter 257) Re-enacted By Legislature and Gov. Healey
- Housing Court To Speed Up Eviction Cases and Shift To More In-Person Events
- Boston Rent Control Bill Will Wreak Havoc In City’s Housing Market
- Worcester Area Couple Evicted For 14th Time, Leaving Trail of Unpaid Judgments and Moving Bills For Local Property Owners
- Rent Control: Coming To A Boston Rental Property Near You?
- SJC Gives Country Club A Mulligan From $5 Million Jury Award In Errant Golf Ball Case
- Double Dipping By Cummings Properties Not Allowed In Commercial Lease Dispute
- Evictions Remain A “Lose-Lose” For Massachusetts Landlords: A Case Study
- Boston Eviction Moratorium Will End On February 28, 2022, Appeals Court Single Justice Rules, But Questions Remain
- Joint Housing Committee To Hear Controversial Housing Stability Act, Rent Control, And Other Tenant Protection Bills On Jan. 11
- Specific Performance, Lis Pendens, and The Special Motion to Dismiss: Enforcing and Defending Real Estate Contract Claims