What Our Clients and Professional Affiliates Say About Us:
The Latest From Our Blog
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
As everyone in the real estate field is aware, inventory is tight. As a result of the shortage, Sellers are nervous about listing because they may not be able to find a suitable home in a short period of time.
The Use and Occupancy Agreement (U&O) is a great tool to give prospective home buyers comfort that they will have more time to find a new home.
Here are the top five items to consider referencing in an Offer when proposing a “lease back” to allow a Seller to stay[...]
updated: 2 weeks ago
Monday, March 19, 2018
When considering whether to convert a multi-family property to condominiums, you should weigh the pros and cons. While the cost of a condo conversion is substantial, the potential benefit of owning or selling multiple units on the open market may greatly outweigh that expense.
Even if you have been using your property as an income-producing, rental property, you may be surprised at the potential financial advantage to selling two or more distinct condo units, rather than a single multifamily[...]
updated: 1 month ago
Thursday, February 22, 2018
A home purchase is the biggest expenditure in a consumer’s life. Peace of mind is on the line in a real estate transaction. A real estate attorney is, of course, another cost to add into the process of buying a home. But this trusted person can advocate for you, advise you, and alleviate your fears. More importantly, the attorney can take away some of your headache to allow you to enjoy the process of purchasing one of the most important investments of your life.
But how exactly does[...]
updated: 1 month ago
- Housing Court More Receptive To Rent Escrow Orders, As Lawmakers Consider Bills
- Cambridge, Other Cities Exploring Giving Tenants Legal Right to Purchase Rental Properties
- From The Assessor’s Office | Massachusetts Real Estate Tax Assessments and Abatement Basics
- The 2018 Blizzard Bomb Cyclone Is Here! So Let’s Review Massachusetts Snow and Ice Removal Law
- Tax Reform Alert: IRS Issues Guidance On Pre-Paying Real Estate Taxes Before Year-End
- Tax Cuts and Job Act of 2017 Impact On Massachusetts Real Estate
- Surviving Wife Not Liable For Mortgage Debt On Marital Home, Appeals Court Rules
- SJC Clarifies Security Deposit Liability For Move Out Damage